WTB: Windows Tablet and Xbox 360 Kinect Cameras

digitalnerd

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking for a Windows tablet, as cheap as possible. It doesn't need to be in the best shape, just not a cracked screen.

Xbox 360 kinect camera, doesn't matter if its the white or black.

I send via PayPal and have heat under digitalnerd.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I may have a 10" Windows tablet that fits the bill. Lett me dig it up and get you specifics later today.

The samsung pro is a windows 10 tablet... Let me get you a pic

Your Samsung is more than likely out of my price range; I'm looking for cheap tablets. I'm doing a side project and I'm not sure how well it's going to work out so I don't want a lot of money invested.

I have a windows 8 tablet, not sure if it has a USB port.
I also think I have a Kinnect as well.
PM me if u want me to dig them up

I have a windows 8 tablet, not sure if it has a USB port.
I also think I have a Kinnect as well.
PM me if u want me to dig them up

Before you dig them out; what would your price be on those?

Last edited:
I'm still looking for some Window tablets, the cheaper the better.
It doesn't have to be perfect, just hold a charge.
Let me know if you have any.

Is the software you want to run on the tablet in the Windows store?

I have an RT tablet that has hardly been touched but you can only install things from the Windows store none of your own apps that's why I asked.
I wish I could use that. The software is literally nothing so I don't even "need" a 32 gb tablet, the tablet is mostly used as a screen, and unfortunately only a Windows tablet will work.

Last edited:
Yay ghost hunting ;) You can get a second gen intel surface for around 100$ Should have the Oomph you need

I got a Cube i7 I think. Its a Chinese clone of I think the surface 3 pro, maybe 4 pro. doesn't have a keyboard but I should have the tablet and charger still, used it for a bit and gave up on it. That something like what you are looking for? No native USB, has USB3 but you need to use a standard USB3 dongle for it, nothing proprietary. Charger is a proprietary but it's just a barrel jack but I do have the stock charger so shouldn't need to replace it. I'll have to break it out and wipe it if you're interested, I think it's still tied to my MS account but it runs full on Windows with no issues, none of that RT or Win S crap. If that's up your lane let me know and I'll get to cleaning it up for shipping, if not well free bump for you lol

I can even toss in a HP Stream 7 for free. More of a project piece but you'll need a USB hub to reinstall windows 10 and make sure you get the right drivers, last time I tried I couldnt find the touchscreen drivers so I just gave up lol.

I got a Cube i7 I think. Its a Chinese clone of I think the surface 3 pro, maybe 4 pro. doesn't have a keyboard but I should have the tablet and charger still, used it for a bit and gave up on it. That something like what you are looking for? No native USB, has USB3 but you need to use a standard USB3 dongle for it, nothing proprietary. Charger is a proprietary but it's just a barrel jack but I do have the stock charger so shouldn't need to replace it. I'll have to break it out and wipe it if you're interested, I think it's still tied to my MS account but it runs full on Windows with no issues, none of that RT or Win S crap. If that's up your lane let me know and I'll get to cleaning it up for shipping, if not well free bump for you lol

I can even toss in a HP Stream 7 for free. More of a project piece but you'll need a USB hub to reinstall windows 10 and make sure you get the right drivers, last time I tried I couldnt find the touchscreen drivers so I just gave up lol.
What's your price on the tablet?

I have 2 Intel Atom tablets, one's a ASUS 7" 2GB RAM and one's a 10" Lenovo 4GBs of RAM.

Let me know if you're interested. They both just got new installs of Windows and work great. I'm not looking for much for them honestly...

Last edited:
I have 2 Intel Atom tablets, one's a ASUS 7" 2GB RAM and one's a 10" Lenovo 4GBs of RAM.

Let me know if you're interested. They both just got new installs of Windows and work great. I'm not looking for much for them honestly...
I sent you a Pm.

Back