WTB: Windows Server Key & W10 Pro key (see inside)

OliverQueen

Limp Gawd
Looking for LEGITIMATE (not a KMS cracked or similar) product keys that I do not have to worry about being deactivated or needing re-arming after every security update. These "keys" I can get from "other sources for free" but I do not want to go down that route & I prefer to pay for my software even if Adobe did screw me royally with my CS6 license.

Need a license key for the standard version of Windows Server 2012+ (later the better as can download the OS from Microsoft anyway but it needs to support the technology from 4th gen i7 CPU & motherboard - Asus Sabertooth Z87 TUF from memory) as well as key to upgrade from Windows 10 Home x64 installation to W10 Pro x64 (so I can RDP into the machine - tried the hacks & they don't work hence why rather go to Pro)

I am in the UK so need to work in the UK obviously & use English British language packs as default. I have had keys that promise to do this yet when go to use them they either do not work or will not allow me to add the correct keyboard layouts for some reason (that one was new to me!!!).

Just out of curiosity, did you buy any of the keys that you had trouble with from any sellers here? I've heard nothing but good feedback on them.

Just out of curiosity, did you buy any of the keys that you had trouble with from any sellers here? I've heard nothing but good feedback on them.

also curious about this, there are several selling them and was going to get a few. i've seen nothing but good things tho

also curious about this, there are several selling them and was going to get a few. i've seen nothing but good things tho
They'll work...for a time. Microsoft has multi-activation keys (MAKs) that are not meant for retail distribution (it's all volume licensing). There are many legitimate uses for this (education, web hosts, large businesses, etc), but not what you see on these forums. They get abused too much and Microsoft will disable them. The ones my former employer had (legitimately mind you) were good for 2000 activations each. Quite a profit for anyone that sells them illegitimately. I cannot speak as to why the administrators of the forum permit this, but my advice is that if you can't afford to buy a retail copy, just pirate it. It's not really much different than buying pirated DVDs at a flea market.

No I did not buy the keys off here. They were from eBay & one of the "cheap" key sites (I forget which one now as was a year or so ago).

I don't mind paying for OEM or Retail software, but I do draw the line at spending over £1000 on an Adobe CS6 full suite retail package only for them to not allow the license to now activate even though it has only been used by myself. Adobe's "solution" was to go on to the CC plan at a "reduced cost" (still £40 a month!!!). I do not want to buy a retail/OEM license for Server because of this as well & especially with the way that Microsoft drop support after so many years (understandable but I am not making money out of the machine as it is going to be used for me to get more hands on with the OS & also run a Plex server (amongst other things) around the house). The Pro license I want purely because W10 Home does not support RDP connection TO the machine only as a client out (even with the "hacks" online that supposedly enable this function). Also the W10 Home I am running here is a retail version that I paid full whack for (not one of the free upgrades) so reluctant to spend out again on a "upgrade" key for Pro direct from MS.

Yes I am still looking although I do have a couple of PM's to read that may offer me solutions. Thanks

Thanks all for replying & thanks Blue Fox for resolving my issues. Please close thread Mods.

Back