WTB: Windows Server 2003/2008, Cisco, FC, SAS, VPN/Firewall, RAID, OEM Server Parts

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
Hi all,

Always looking to buy :)

Software

Anything Windows Server 2003 and newer I'm probably interested in. Retail preferred over OEM, but let me know what you've got.

Hard Drive/RAID/SAS

Primarily looking for 3ware stuff on the RAID front, but, I dabble in almost any sort of RAID gear. Probably not too interested in SCSI stuff anymore unless it's a killer deal.
Prefer SAS drives with OEM markings, but, at the right price, anything goes ;)

Fibre Channel
HBAs are always nice. 2gb and 4gb stuff usually; 8gb if it's the right price

VPN/Firewall
Nothing consumer level.

Cisco
WICs and VICs of any age
Newer routers if the price is right
ASA/PIX
Probably not interested in switches unless they're at least GigE uplink

OEM Server Parts
Anything with an HP/IBM/Dell part number on it for their servers will pique my interest

Workstation Video Cards

Mostly looking here for newer stuff, but, usually interested in anything FireGL/Quadro FX (no NVS)/Firestream/Fermi/Etc.

Terms

391-0-0 heat here at the moment, so I don't usually pay first unless I've dealt with you before or you're one of the few people with more heat than me. I can arrange shipping for bigger stuff on my FedEx account, otherwise I expect 1st class or Priority, or UPS/FedEx Ground. For the love of god no parcel post or lying about media mail.
Happy to pay via paypal, money order, or check upon arrival and everything checking out.

Last edited:
who is this noobie? :D

i got some RDRAM and some ECC ddr-400 rams. lmk if you are interested

I have a pair of Netgear FVS318 8 port VPN routers for sale. I've been asking $40 each for them.

I wouldn't have considered them consumer, aka home level, routers. I used them to link up two satellite offices to my company's headquarters. Bump for you.

gotta Adaptec 5405 SAS/SATA Controller might have a 5805 as well... let me know if that interests u.

Ordered a new NAS and parting out old raid system.

Interested in 9500S-8?

I have a Cisco 851W I used for CCNA training I might be willing to part with if the price is right. Let me know.

Heat: Superdemon

I have a Powervault NF500 with 6 500gb RE3s thats under warranty until 2013. PM me if you want the specs.

Back