WTB: Windows 11 Home/Pro Key

krashx6

Limp Gawd
I know we used to have a few sellers on here years back, but they are all gone now.

Where does everyone turn to buy Windows and/or Office keys nowadays? Every website I find them for sale on seems pretty sketch.

I just go to any of the TechTuber's channels and get a discount code for a CD key company. They're usually $10-$20 and have never failed on me.

I know we used to have a few sellers on here years back, but they are all gone now.

Where does everyone turn to buy Windows and/or Office keys nowadays? Every website I find them for sale on seems pretty sketch.
I recently went down this road and found a lot of suggestions around purchasing a Windows 7 key and using that when doing the Windows 10/11 install, supposedly they work to activate the same product level ie home/pro of the later Windows version. I didn’t end up buying a key because I located a spreadsheet where I had kept a copy of an old Windows 10 multi activation key from MSDN and tested it out on a VM and it worked like a charm. I’d say make sure you buy from somewhere that’s going to offer you buyer protection such as through PayPal G&S at the very least.

I been using cjs cdkeys without issue. I buy win 10 keys and do the win 11 update, and office 21 keys.

I use either keysfan.com or urcdkeys.
From 12 to 16 bucks.
No issues. Keys work fine.
D/L iso from Microsoft.
Also check guru3D, they have coupons for those sites alot which further reduces the price.

I use either keysfan.com or urcdkeys.
From 12 to 16 bucks.
No issues. Keys work fine.
D/L iso from Microsoft.
Also check guru3D, they have coupons for those sites alot which further reduces the price.
This thread is old, but thank you! I went to keysfan.com and bought a windows 11 pro. The best part is capital one ran a bunch of discount codes and it found one for 50% off, so windows 11 for $13.

Back