WTB: Windows 10 LTSC Product Key

I actually just decommissioned my win server (ltsc). Curious if it’s swappable.

I actually just decommissioned my win server (ltsc). Curious if it’s swappable.

Will you take 20 USD for the product key? I can either try the product key out and send you the payment if it takes, or I can send you the money first and you refund me if it doesn't work. I"m assuming there's a way for both of us to unambiguously know if it worked or not. Thoughts?

Didn't think you could get standalone LTSC keys. My consultant I was working with years ago said we had to switch to VL if we wanted to deploy LTSC -- I really wanted to get my clients on a more long term stable platform....I really hate what windows has become.

pm
Will you take 20 USD for the product key? I can either try the product key out and send you the payment if it takes, or I can send you the money first and you refund me if it doesn't work. I"m assuming there's a way for both of us to unambiguously know if it worked or not. Thoughts?

Didn't think you could get standalone LTSC keys. My consultant I was working with years ago said we had to switch to VL if we wanted to deploy LTSC -- I really wanted to get my clients on a more long term stable platform....I really hate what windows has become.

I would make a lot of sense. I was previously running LTSB via VL but it expired (likely due to the VL expiring now that I think about it)

Back