WTB: Virtual IO I-Glasses (Retro DOS/95 Virtual Reality)

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
EDIT: found a set with the head tracker. Thanks!

WTB: Virtual IO I-Glasses for my retro gaming rigs. I've been trying to track down a set, but so far have only managed to acquire the VGA/Composite boxes and power supply. I only need the glasses, but if you have the whole set that is great as well. Box/manuals/drivers isn't necessary but would be nice. This request is for the 640x480 original version, but I'll also consider the 800x600 HRV I-Glasses.

I only want a working set, but if you don't have all the parts to test, I'll pay ~$25 shipped. For a confirmed working set you can send me pictures of with a timestamp or [H] in the background, I'll pay ~$50 shipped. Must also show me your feedback ratings with some sort of tie to your username here, or be a well established member with good buyer/seller record I can trace. My heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/57422/to

Looking to pay a reasonable price as stated above, otherwise I'll just wait until I can find another pair of them since they seem to come up every so often. Below are some pictures and Ebay comparable prices for the last few pairs that sold.

e3xsnl1h.jpg

Ms1HoL6h.jpg

k4fRdib.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back