WTB: Video cards

uss enterprise

Limp Gawd
Looking for RX480 8g, or GTX 1060 or 1070 cards.

Yes, I'll be mining. Yup, I'm an idiot for jumping into mining this late in the game.

But I need a new project. And my wife said I could. :)
I'm tired of working on my car.

So what ya got. :)

Also, if you have good risers or other components, let me know too. Would rather buy from a fellow [H] member than some reseller.

Edit: By the way, I can trade as well. Have some nice audio stuff, like Pioneer Dex-P99rs, Jbl MS-8, etc....

Last edited:
I can do $400 shipped for a used EVGA 1070. I have two of them. The second one is bent, so I can do $350 on it. It works fine though despite the bend in the shape.

I can do $400 shipped for a used EVGA 1070. I have two of them. The second one is bent, so I can do $350 on it. It works fine though despite the bend in the shape.
Out of an abundance of curiosity, how might one go about 'bending' a GTX 1070?

Out of an abundance of curiosity, how might one go about 'bending' a GTX 1070?
Lol...I have no idea! I bought it from a highly rated ebay seller. They had 90 day extra warranty on it, so I bought it.
Used if for past three months and havent had any problems with it.

Have a XFX GTR RX480 8GB BE with unused stock swap fans and included used white LED fans. Card has the 3+2 warranty and was purchase in mid March so has most of it's remaining warranty intact and will assist with any future warranty needs. Was used for about 3 hours of BF1 DX12 Ultra gaming and the rest of it's life has been spent streaming 4k video to my living room and powering my 1080p 27" monitor. Looking to go team green due to too many Radeon multi display issues which I have had the same problems on several different RX480 and RX460 cards so it's driver/software specific. Although I'm probably out of your price range on it.

Guys, give me a couple of days before responding to anyone else.

I had a break-in Wednesday night, and just got internet service back up and running yesterday.

I had a couple of deals going on at the time, with no way to contact or update them with no service. So I am sure the are rightfully PO'd at the moment at my apparent disappearance.
(no funds/items exchanged yet, only promises of such)

I am back up and running, but want to follow-through on those deals before going on to anything else.

I AM STILL IN THE MARKET - just need a couple days to sort the mess. Between police reports, insurance, etc.... It's been a headache.

As if it wasn't bad enough already, yesterday was my Birthday. And I spent it on the phone with various people regarding the BS, and setting up new IP cams. Didn't even get to take my kids out. Happy birthday to me....

Back