WTB: Verizon iPhone 5+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanCL

[H]ard|Gawd
I dropped my 4S and a screen replacement is going to cost ~$70. At that price I'd probably prefer to just upgrade, but I don't want to lose my unlimited data so I need to find a phone outside of contract.

Looking for a good deal on an iphone 5 / 5C / 5S, prefer black, must work on Verizon, clean ESN. I also prefer 32gb+ but might consider a great deal on a 16gb.

I can pay by amazon payments, amazon gcs, paypal, boa, qp.

I have a ton of iPod Video 30gb, a 7970, and my slightly cracked 4s for trade. Let me know what you have shipped to 94105.

bump

Edit to address the below:

I'm on a share plan and 2 of the 4 devices are already on 4G LTE, not sure if that matters. But someone else metioned the same concern to me via PM and here is what I found out from Verizon through chat:

me: Hi Cassie
me: I'm trying to figure out if I get a iPhone 5 and add it to my line will I lose my unlimited data?
Cassie: Since we no longer offer data as of 7/7/11, if you use your upgrade eligibility to get a new device then you will lose that data package and be required to choose a new one.
Cassie: I can check and see what your average usage is to recommend a package if you would like.
me: what if I don't use an "upgrade" and I buy a new iphone 5 outside of my contract at full retail price
me: will i lose unlimited data because I go from 3G -> 4G?
Cassie: Then you will not lose that package. The only way to lose it is to use your upgrade to get a device.
me: ah okay
me: thanks for clarifying
me: so if I want to keep my current data package, I need to keep my current device, or get a device outside of "new every 2"
Cassie: Yes, that is correct. You can purchase one from a 3rd party, or buy full price from us and still keep that package.
me: great
me: that answers my question completely
me: thanks for your help!

Last edited:
I don't believe you can add a 4g device to your 3g plan if that's what you are doing. They will make you change your plan. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back