WTB: Vega GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to buy your Vega GPU for games. *gasp*
What you got?

I am selling my MSI Air Boost Vega 56 OC edition. It is 4 months old only used for light gaming. Comes with original packaging and is in superb condition. My price is $379.

I have 4x Vega 64's.. Used lightly for compute (for work); no mining.. I have all the boxes, etc. Accepting offers.... :)

I have a XFX Vega 64 with EK Block/back plate and stock cooler. About 4 months old, barely used. $475ono

I have 4x Vega 64's.. Used lightly for compute (for work); no mining.. I have all the boxes, etc. Accepting offers.... :)

I have a Gigabyte G1 1070 I'd trade you for one of your Vega 56. I'm the original owner, purchased new from Newegg on 01-31-2017. Occasional gaming, NEVER mined on, used in high air flow case in a non smoking home. Receipt and original box included in trade.

I have a Gigabyte G1 1070 I'd trade you for one of your Vega 56. I'm the original owner, purchased new from Newegg on 01-31-2017. Occasional gaming, NEVER mined on, used in high air flow case in a non smoking home. Receipt and original box included in trade.

You want him to trade you a VEGA 64 (you said 56 he has 64s) for a used 1070 straight? That is a $300 gpu for a ~$450 trade :eek::eek:

OP, You have an objection to cards with GPU blocks? I have a buddy that is wanting to sell one of his since he just got a G-sync LCD for his other rig and wants a 2080. I can see what he wants for it, PC reference 56 with the same EK copper blocks I use. They use the reference blower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back