[WTB][US] Triple Channel DDR3 (FOUND! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/63394/to 423-0-0

As the titles states, I'm looking for some DDR3 triple channel ram for an ole X58 board and chip.

I've currently got 3X2gigs equaling 6 gigs. I'm either wanting another 6 gig set or even 3X4 gig set.

Don't need any high dollar stuff, just something that will allow me to run 12 gigs for a better Windows 10 operation.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I might have a water block for it. Let me know if interested

if you have any spare aios kicking around, round asetek based ones, the g12 is cheap....

I have 2 of these cards and they will be going into a couple of older systems to be distributed to a couple of households that cannot afford systems.

This is why I want to install the stock coolers on them both. They currently have water blocks on them and were in one of my systems a few years ago in Xfire.

So to be honest I just want to install a couple of stock coolers back on them and put them in the older systems. I currently have one stock cooler now.

I've got a Sapphire Tri X Boost 7950 that the card is getting flaky. Not sure if the HSF will match what you have.

The card is a Sapphire and I'm pretty sure the coolers are the same as the 7970's.

I'd for sure be interested man. ;)

I think I have a dead 7950/70 (not sure what it is) that you can have the cooler or whole card for cost of shipping

I crashed hard this morning when i got home from work .. I'll be sure to look at it when I get home tomorrow morning .. sorry for the delay.

I load a pic too

Please note, that after discussing this with FlawleZ I believe that this has to have a "reference" style cooler only. Possibly an after market will work.

Stinger, how soon do you want that RAM? I currently will be getting a 12 gig set back soon from a friend of mine once he builds his new system.

Stinger, how soon do you want that RAM? I currently will be getting a 12 gig set back soon from a friend of mine once he builds his new system.

Not in a killing hurry. It's just an extra system that I'm putting together.

I think I have a brand new set of Kingston 2GBx3. If interested, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: I checked and it's actually a 1GBx3 kit.

Last edited:
I'll check when I get back to the house. I've still got an ASUS X58 Sabertooth that I use occasionally with 12 GB, so I may have another set or 3x2GB sticks on the shelf.

Ax

PXL_20201215_005803635.jpg

I checked my memory drawer at the house, and have this set of tri channel Corsair, 12GB kit. If your interested, shoot me a PM and let me know where you're at and such. No idea what they're going for these days so make me an offer and we'll go from there. If you’ve got anything to trade, mention it as well. Might be something interesting!

Ax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back