[WTB][US] Case to house 2 dual fan radiators (Corsair Air 540?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
First, my Heatware: Reviews/Feedback for stinger608 | HeatWare.com 407-0-0

As the title states, I'm looking for a decent case that can easily house 2 dual fan radiators, pumps, and res'.
Don't want something that will break the bank though. LOLOL

Budget? Well, maybe around $100 to $120 shipped.

Don't mind windowed cases or even decent open cases. Only have around 14 to 16 inches of width to work with otherwise I'd be looking for a monster open case.

Thanks in advance,
Stinger

Last edited:
I have the master case pro 5 and it can handle 2 - 240 rads, single sided only (no push/pull config). You lose the drive bays up front, but can still fit 3 under the divider plus 2 ssd (2-3 more in the 5 1/2 bays with adapters). $130 on newegg currently. First case I've actually not had a complaint about. Hope that helps.

I have a Corsair Air 540 just sitting around I could possibly sell. But it's huge and I'm pretty sure shipping would kill it for me. Whereabouts are you located?

You mentioned ~$120 top end, Newegg currently has the black Carbide Air 540 case for $127.99/shipped, new. Wasn't sure if that was close enough to your price range or not in case you couldn't find anything else.

No possibility to up the budget some? I have some lianli cases I could part with. Black with a window okay?

Well...I've got a Mountain Mods U2-UFO that could fit everything, or be used as a play-pen for 3-4 toddlers.

air 540 would work no problem if you can find one within budget keep an eye on things like letgo and craigslist i got my air 540 for $100 and my sons air 240 for $60 off craigslist drove about an hour to pick them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back