WTB (thats borrow for literally 2 seconds local DFW) any Bitspower silver/shining silver, black sparkle fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm literally just wanting to match the color before I spend $400-$500+ on fittings that will be useless for my needs.
I've posted in a few places inquiring for photos that deal in a bunch of custom builds/watercooling but I'm just getting crickets. Can't seem to find good comparison photos so the next best thing is to put the damn things against something I'm trying to match in person.

With having a disabled fiance I can't always drop things and run across DFW and won't be just for this. Really just looking for someone in Arlington/GP.

I mean if someone is using either finish and has nickel/chrome accents from things like a MXI/MXII Formula, Heatkiller IV PRO in chrome, or other chrome/nickel block, TridentZ Royals in silver, or is using a nickle backplate and you have well lit photos of the fittings with said components/accents feel free to load my inbox up with photo links because I can't seem to find comparison shots that aren't shadowed too much or washed out by a flash to really tell which finish appears better matched to chrome/nickel.

PFA (it was a sloppy quick pic so a bit fuzzy) of new build I'm working on which will be getting my Heatkiller IV Pro block from my game rig. In turn it's getting the Velocity Strike block to match the XII Formula.

Attachments

• IMG_20210708_093800.jpg
    IMG_20210708_093800.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 0
if you are looking for a true chrome/nickel finish, then go with the bright silver. the sparkling black is a shiny finish, but will have a black tint to it (think of black chrome wheels). The bright silver will be like a true chrome finish. I have a few spare Bitrspower bright silver fittings that i can send you for testing if you want to see them and send them back.

if you are looking for a true chrome/nickel finish, then go with the bright silver. the sparkling black is a shiny finish, but will have a black tint to it (think of black chrome wheels). The bright silver will be like a true chrome finish. I have a few spare Bitrspower bright silver fittings that i can send you for testing if you want to see them and send them back.

Silver Shining from Bitspower is the way to go. That's all I use.
View attachment 376570
I actually have a black sparkle flow meter coming I got from Amazon Warehouse along with several shining silver compression fittings coming from somewhere else. I'm leaning more toward the shining silver since I'm trying to match the nickel/chrome look on the XII Formula, Velocity Strike block, and Royal ram on my game rig. I'm just not too sure if it's going to stick out like a sore thumb or not. IE be too light of a color. I'll know in a few days though which will suit the build better. I appreciate the reply's. I think I'm going to stick with EK black Quantum Velocity fittings and with the silver color rings on my daily for the slight accent matching vs going all out one shade or the other of chrome finish.

To me, the beautiful thing about Silver Shining is how great it picks up and reflects the RGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back