WTB: Sub $150 XP laptop

Well I started a new job recently and I'm a subcontractor going around doing network equipment, cable and misc installations. I'm required to carry a laptop just in case I need to configure a router / switch or test if the equipment is functioning properly, ping test, tracert, speed tests, etc..

I really don't want to carry my MBP too some of the jobs sites as they are mostly restaurants and very dirty and sometimes in bad neighborhoods. This is my reasoning for picking up a 150 or less lappy that can hold a charge to some extent and is functioning with windows xp.

Specs I am looking for,

Pentium M 1GHz+
1GB RAM+
40GB+ HDD
PCMCIA Slot
DVD DRIVE / CD BURNER
Wifi
Serial port (this isn't a must have as I do have a USB adapter, just one less thing to carry)
Somewhat functioning battery
AC Adapter
15" or smaller screen size, 12-13 is preferable
Decent looking shape

Thanks!

I have one I could sell you for $85 shipped.

Meets all of your requirements except the DVD drive. Also I think it needs to be dusted out. But other than that it runs fine. It has a valid XP Pro COA on the bottom. It's a Dell Inspiron 600m (flashed to a Latitude D600) and I'm also including the D-Dock (lets you use PCI cards with it).

I have a beat up but super solid working Toshiba Convertible tablet/laptop that I used just for stuff like this.
Cosmetically it is beat up but it works great.
PM me if interested in details.

Back