WTB STB Black Magic VooDoo II Rev c.

zpackrat

Gawd
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a STB VooDoo II the model with no RAM on the back side (Rev c.) to go with one I picked up on Ebay. I'm willing to pay a fair price,If you have one shoot me a PM and lets work out a deal. Or on the off chance you have an otherwise matched pair of another brand, again, shoot me a PM. And matched is important because OCD.

I looked at my old stuff and I have 2 cards. One is by Creative Labs CT6670. The other card simply says 3DFX Interactive. Both cards have ram on the back side. Sorry.

I looked at my old stuff and I have 2 cards. One is by Creative Labs CT6670. The other card simply says 3DFX Interactive. Both cards have ram on the back side. Sorry.
Appreciate it! I gave my ct6670 to an ex cousin in law a long time ago, regrets....

Well, your post motivated me to dig up the old boxes and have a look because I was positive I had a STB Voodoo2 - and I do...

Unfortunately mine has the ram on the backside.

Have a pair of Diamond Monster 3d2 12mb but they also have ram on their bottoms.

this box had the good stuff... A3d Vortex 2 card (rip Aureal :(), original Monster 3d 4mb, the old Abit BE6-II

Bump for you, good luck with your search!

Well, your post motivated me to dig up the old boxes and have a look because I was positive I had a STB Voodoo2 - and I do...

Unfortunately mine has the ram on the backside.

Have a pair of Diamond Monster 3d2 12mb but they also have ram on their bottoms.

this box had the good stuff... A3d Vortex 2 card (rip Aureal :(), original Monster 3d 4mb, the old Abit BE6-II

Bump for you, good luck with your search!
Appreciate you digging out and checking what you had! And yeah, the BE6-II, just built a retro box based on a v2. Back in the day I had the champ (BH-6) and then "upgraded" to the BE6 for the raid functionality. Currently rocking the BE6-II, PIII 800, 382MB, TNT2 Pro and an AWE64. Even bought a Logitech Mouseman Wheel NOS off ebay. Man that's still a great mouse today, minus the ball, LOL.Waiting on the STB to show up later this week and then to find another one as I only ever had one, I now want SLI.

Reactions: maro
like this
Mine has ram on the back too. Bought them new off ebay years ago and only tested them. I think they have what was the tennmax stealth coolers.

Attachments

• 20200623_211036.jpg
    20200623_211036.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200623_211108.jpg
    20200623_211108.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 0
sorry for 'threadjacking'.. free bump I suppose..

what's a fair price for v2s these days? I have some retro dusters kicking around but I just use nglide (glide wrapper) on a geforce FX to deal with glide. Maybe I'll get one or two for myself eventually

sorry for 'threadjacking'.. free bump I suppose..

what's a fair price for v2s these days? I have some retro dusters kicking around but I just use nglide (glide wrapper) on a geforce FX to deal with glide. Maybe I'll get one or two for myself eventually
I suppose that depends on how bad you want them, The one Picked up which is supposed to be new old stock was just over 90 bucks shipped.

Back