WTB Sprint SERO Plan

foxhound2001

Limp Gawd
Looking for a sprint employee / employee's relatives or friends that's willing to help get me into the SERO plan near the LA area. Will pay a rreferral fee if you can get me into the plan.

What do you think the plan offers over other carriers current plans? besides the unlimited data?

I didn't think it was possible anymore. I've offered to do an AOL on people who didnt want their sero plan and Sprint wouldn't do it. Best of luck though.

What do you think the plan offers over other carriers current plans? besides the unlimited data?

Cheaper rates, easily more than half the cost of other providers for the amount of services it offers.

I didn't think it was possible anymore. I've offered to do an AOL on people who didnt want their sero plan and Sprint wouldn't do it. Best of luck though.

AOL? America online? I'm not familiar with that lingo..:confused:

AOL = Assumption of Liabilty, basically taking over the account.

I have SERO Premium and it costs me $58/month.

LTE speeds have been extremely slow everywhere I go. All the other carriers have much much faster 3G than Sprints 4G.

I personally will probably go to T-Mobile in the near future, just have to save up some money to get a phone.

Back