[WTB-SoCal/IE] inexpensive 19" LCD Monitor 4:3 (square)

jaypeezee

Gawd
I've scoured craigslist but there's a bunch of junk listed.

Need a 19" LCD for a bartop MAME machine that I'm building my little boy for his 6th birthday.

He loves watching these "old school" videos on YouTube showing games from "back in the day"

.. Anyway, I'm located near Redlands/Moreno Valley area but willing to drive to find a decent monitor. Physical appearance need not matter. So long as the screen and picture are in good working order. Doesn't have to have a stand as I will be removing it anyway.

Let me know what you have and price. Thanks

Unfortunately, yes it does have to be 19"... The cabinet is designed for that size. Under $50 though less the better !

I've scoured craigslist but there's a bunch of junk listed.

Need a 19" LCD for a bartop MAME machine that I'm building my little boy for his 6th birthday.

He loves watching these "old school" videos on YouTube showing games from "back in the day"

.. Anyway, I'm located near Redlands/Moreno Valley area but willing to drive to find a decent monitor. Physical appearance need not matter. So long as the screen and picture are in good working order. Doesn't have to have a stand as I will be removing it anyway.

Let me know what you have and price. Thanks

YGPM

Back