WTB: Server Rack Cabinet Atlanta, GA area

pillagenburn

[H]ard|Gawd
This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a server cabinet that can accommodate servers with lengths greater than 30 inches in depth (standard 42u Dell or HP etc would work). I have a truck so I can come pick it up if you're relatively close - I will take anything 18u or bigger. Looking to spend in the $100-200 range.

I need this in order to clean up the wire rat's nest in my basement.

Man I wish you were in Houston. I have a Dell 4210 that needs a new home. I would give it away if you could come get it ;)

bump for the cause. Worst case, not trying to thread crap, but there are rail sets you can buy on ebay in just about an size you need, 4 rails and some knowledge of working with wood you can make your own custom one, may even look good too if that's what your're going for. I've done 3 this way, just a heads up incase you can't find anything

bump for good luck tho, just trashed mine a few months back, too bulky and no one wanted it lol

Thanks for the encouragement - I'm going on ebay looking at these things because the depreciation on something like this has to be staggering... it's worse than trying to sell an old refrigerator.

Back