[WTB] Samsung Syncmaster 214T or Dell 2007FP / Visual C++ 6.0

Mode13

Gawd
Looking for a Syncmaster 214T or dell 2007FPb (the 4:3 aspect ratio 1600x1200 version, NOT 16:10) in decent condition.. building a little homebrew arcade cabinet and specifically want one (or both) of these monitors.\\

If it's a 2007FP please check the model number so I can see if it's VA or IPS, will take either but IPS is obviously preferred

Let me know what you have and share some pics of the screens, test them and verify they are still nice and bright..

Give me a price shipped please (NC 28562)

7/10/20 - ALSO looking for a complete (or mostly complete) boxed copy of Visual C++ 6.0. Standard or professional, box doesn't need to be perfect but not mangled -- it's for a video project.

HEAT

Last edited:
Looking for a dell 2007FPb (the 4:3 aspect ratio 1600x1200 version, NOT 16:10) in decent condition.. building a little homebrew arcade cabinet and specifically want this monitor for it.

Have already bought 2 from ebay and both sellers ended up sending me the 2007WFP... There is yet another seller that just listed hundreds of them but thought I'd see if anybody here would have one they can confirm is the correct monitor..

Let me know what you have and the model number / revision (early ones are VA, later are IPS --- much prefer IPS but either is ok price dependent)...

Give me a price shipped please (NC 28562)

I have it, let me check the prices.

I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Where the ancient monitors at!!!

There is a guy selling a pile of them for $80 a pop shipped on ebay, unknown if va or ips and unknown power on hours / brightness so I'm still waiting on some folks here to turn one or two up

MINUS key + Menu key + Power, let go of all three buttons, hit MINUS again after it powers on --> How many hours has yours been used?
Does it still get nice and bright?
Pic of model number ?

Why do so many people have these monitors then disappear when I reply?

Do I smell funny?

I took a shower this month..

Back