WTB: S939-era waterblocks (Swiftech Apogee GT 2x, DD TDX AMD64, Swiftech MCW-60, others too)

schoolslave

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking to pay (significant $$$ if new/excellent condition, but also interested in any/worse condition) for the following S939-era waterblocks:

Swiftech Apogee GT for socket 939 (I need at least two of them)
Swiftech MCW-60
Danger Den TDX AMD64 for socket 939

...and/or any other CPU/GPU(the MCW-60 "generic" types, not interested in fullcover)/chipset blocks from that era:

D-Tek FuZioN v1/2
Swiftech Storm
Danger Den Maze
Danger Den DFI chipset
Swiftech MCW-30

I have heatware and an ebay profile (available upon request) with feedback.
I pay via Paypal (I cover fees; F&F only for established members/people I've had deals with before).

Help me relive the good old days!

Last edited:
I have an Apogee GT from my Swiftech H20-120 premium kit. It's a little confusing for me what came with my Apogee GT vs the Apogee HD I bought later, but I was using 478/775/1150 types of chips so the 939 kit may have been sealed since purchase in like 2007. I may have to dig a bit more in my parts box for the original plastic barbs with o rings though, if you need those. The copper surface has some tarnish from use, but no major defects as far as I can tell. I only have the one though.

IMG_20210607_130034.jpgIMG_20210607_130056.jpgIMG_20210607_130117.jpgIMG_20210607_130347.jpg

I have an Apogee GT from my Swiftech H20-120 premium kit. It's a little confusing for me what came with my Apogee GT vs the Apogee HD I bought later, but I was using 478/775/1150 types of chips so the 939 kit may have been sealed since purchase in like 2007. I may have to dig a bit more in my parts box for the original plastic barbs with o rings though, if you need those. The copper surface has some tarnish from use, but no major defects as far as I can tell. I only have the one though.

View attachment 363608View attachment 363609View attachment 363610View attachment 363611
I'll take it! Send me a PM please - if there's anything else you find please let me know!

Here are two that I found. I don't know if I have the hardware for the Swiftech. I have a Maze gpu block as well as the chipset block, but I modified the top to Delrin and don't have a mount to the board for it.
IMG_20210607_182658.jpg

Here are two that I found. I don't know if I have the hardware for the Swiftech. I have a Maze gpu block as well as the chipset block, but I modified the top to Delrin and don't have a mount to the board for it.
View attachment 364004
PM me please - I’ll take both of those (well the D-tek if you have the 939 mount for it). If you have pictures of the others I may be interested as well. Thanks a lot!

Here are two that I found. I don't know if I have the hardware for the Swiftech.
FWIW, the apogee gt kit I have has 4 of the spacers that each 939 cooler only needed 2 of, as best I can tell. The boards are supposed to have the backplate supplied with the board, not from swiftech. With both our kits they should be set for apogee gt mounting.

Bump; lots of great responses so far and I've found some blocks - still looking for more!

i'll have to look around to see if i still have it, but i recently upgraded from an apogee GT. i'd be willing to let you have it for the price of shipping. do note that i'm in canada, so we'd have to talk.

i still have all the mounting hardware. here's the bad: no backplate and the top chromed plate isn't 100% intact anymore. the 4 outer holes have been partially clipped so they're no longer holes, instead kind of notches. short story is this block went way past it's life expectancy and i modified it to work on an intel 1151 skylake. didn't work out as well as i would have liked so it got swapped out with a heatkiller 4.

the copper of the block is tarnished but not like it's rotting out or anything. it was purchased used many years ago. while i had it i ran nothing but deionized water and some PT nuke.

yours if you want it, maybe even just for parts? send me a PM with your zip code if you're interested. i'll take a dig through my junk pile and see if i didn't toss it or something.

still using my MCW 60 on a GTX 970. great block :p might have to sell that one day if the mounting on the cards has changed since. not sure if you'd care a year or two from now? i'm planning to ride out the insane GPU prices. that thing is in great shape.

i'll have to look around to see if i still have it, but i recently upgraded from an apogee GT. i'd be willing to let you have it for the price of shipping. do note that i'm in canada, so we'd have to talk.

i still have all the mounting hardware. here's the bad: no backplate and the top chromed plate isn't 100% intact anymore. the 4 outer holes have been partially clipped so they're no longer holes, instead kind of notches. short story is this block went way past it's life expectancy and i modified it to work on an intel 1151 skylake. didn't work out as well as i would have liked so it got swapped out with a heatkiller 4.

the copper of the block is tarnished but not like it's rotting out or anything. it was purchased used many years ago. while i had it i ran nothing but deionized water and some PT nuke.

yours if you want it, maybe even just for parts? send me a PM with your zip code if you're interested. i'll take a dig through my junk pile and see if i didn't toss it or something.

still using my MCW 60 on a GTX 970. great block :p might have to sell that one day if the mounting on the cards has changed since. not sure if you'd care a year or two from now? i'm planning to ride out the insane GPU prices. that thing is in great shape.
I'll PM you on about the Apogee GT.
For the MCW60 just PM me whenever you do decide to sell it - I'll most likely still want it.

Back