WTB RTX 4090.... worth a try!

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
obviously.... im wanting to buy a 4090... If you have 1 youd like to unload, im your guy. please let me know.

thanks

*EDIT. Please no scalper prices

Last edited:
I got a BNIB 4090 FE bought scalped if you want. I'd just want what I paid.
Not sure if the same rule applies for this gen, But isn't there a rule against scalping on here. Even if you bought it at scalping prices, I'm not sure you are able to sell it here for above MSRP. But I'm not 100% on this rule.

Not sure if the same rule applies for this gen, But isn't there a rule against scalping on here. Even if you bought it at scalping prices, I'm not sure you are able to sell it here for above MSRP. But I'm not 100% on this rule.
I believe during the shortage last year if you had proof of what you paid it was allowed, but any above MSRP sale would be under much heavier scrutiny by the admins for obvious reasons ~particularly NIB sales.
(or if there was someone actually scalping they took a fee for allowing it and the seller got a scalper tag~ I'm unaware of anyone who did so non-jokingly)

Last edited:
The rules still apply to this gen. My old 4080 FE post was moved to the scalper's section since I had it listed about $75 over MSRP after taxes. I ended up returning it to Best Buy since I didn't want a scalper tag over $75 ;D

Would that apply to a response or only if you have a for sale thread up? I mean the guy could have just PMed him a price.

Back