WTS 960 evo m.2 500gb dirt cheap - SOLD

klepp0906

Gawd
Vega 56 (reference) - one bios is flashed to Vega 64, one still on the stock bios. Very little use. Was put in my pc, tested to see how it compared to my R290 it replaced and has sat and been powered on maybe once a week at best when my toddler hits the power button. (its in my backup pc) No mining etc. (card only no box). - SOLD

EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid - Benchmarked when I first got it to find how well it overclocked out of curiosity regarding cooling capacity etc. Has ran stock ever since to save power as its more than enough for just about anything. (no box) - SOLD

Samsung 960 evo m.2 (500gb) very little use. Bought late last year and used as my system drive. In a very cool, very clean pc under asus's fancy schmancy m.2 heatsink in their x formula mobo. Comes with box. SOLD.

Heatware is under my forum name. Payment via paypal. Everything will be shipped by the end of the week via USPS priority.

Questions etc - feel free.

Oh, and looking for an oculus rift. (the bundle with the touch controllers and 2 sensors etc). I'm super anal about my stuff so has to be mint condition.

Also looking for a 2018 ipad space gray (also mint :p)

I can do a partials/trades or just pay cash.

Last edited:
Back