WTB: R9 290/X / 390/X or Fury/X (10 cards or more)

Hello folks, I'm building some mining rigs for a close friend of mine.
So I need more than 10 pieces of AMD R9 290X/ 390X. I will also be interested in buying r9 295x2 cards.
These cards will be distributed within 8 rigs.
Condition: new or used
Only requirement: should have a cooler installed. I may be interested in the ones which doesn't have a cooler if price is right.
Willing to buy it as a lot or in single pieces.
Will also consider buying faulty cards.

Drop me a pm on what you got.
Heat: new2019
Cheers

What ya payin?
Picture 6.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 22
Need 11 more cards to complete the build.
It's going little slower than expected.
Send me offers.
Cheers

I got a 295x2 I could part with at the right price. feel free to make a offer. I Also got a plethera of other cards but im not looking to sell too much.

Yes, also I need 3x 290 or 290x heatsinks. If you have any drop me a pm with price.
Cheers

Yes, also I need 3x 290 or 290x heatsinks. If you have any drop me a pm with price.
Cheers
I have a pair of 290x, original boxes, original hardware, original coolers, plus ek water blocks for them. Pm me if interested.

I have a damaged XFX 290x 4G with stock heatsink and cooler installed, and a Koolance full-coverage block available if you're interested.

The card had a small amount of coolant spill on it when I was doing some system maintenance, and now the card displays normally except that it has a narrow solid white stripe on the right hand of the screen. You said earlier that you may be interested in broken cards as well. The default air cooler and the water block both work perfectly, and the computer will successfully post with this card - just the white stripe.

If you are at all interested, just let me know and make me an offer - I'm willing to let the card and air cooler go for cheap. Looking for ~$50 OBO for the waterblock.

Back