WTB: Playstation 3 slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Like the title says looking for a PS3 slim or super slim as my current original fat PS3 drive o_O is about to kick the bucket (not a problem since I have REBUG firmware on it I can just FTP to it and upload the rip games) BUT since I just started buying some PS3 games not available on the PS4 I would like to be able to play the few games I just bought.

Heatware: sickb0y 66-0
ebay: rebelbout 686-0

Bought Shodin10k PS3 Slim

Don't need games just the system and a controller and don't care which firmware is install not planning to install any custom firmware on it the plan is to keep this second ps3 as legit as possible ;) Send me your offers with shipping included to Southern California if not ill just hit up fleebay.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey, just a little help. I was in the same boat as you a few years ago. Original ps3 fat with the 4 usb ports died and I needed a new one. I would get the PS3 slim and NOT the super slim. The super slim is LOUD af. Stay away from it if you like quiet lol.

Hey, just a little help. I was in the same boat as you a few years ago. Original ps3 fat with the 4 usb ports died and I needed a new one. I would get the PS3 slim and NOT the super slim. The super slim is LOUD af. Stay away from it if you like quiet lol.

Thanks for the info didn't know it sounded like a tractor and to the top!

Last edited:
I've got a PS3 fat if you were interested. I know you're asking for a slim so just PM me if you change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back