WTB: Old tablets, ~11 inches or so

hajalie24

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for some tablets that will just display some ipcam feeds. H265 and below support is ideal. Doesn't need to hold a charge, but I would prefer it lasts at least a minute or so in case the cord gets yanked accidentally lol.

Ideally I would prefer multiple tablets from the same seller to save on shipping costs.

I think my son has an old Nexus and Fire tablet he no longer uses...not sure on screen size.
PM if interested

I have about 10 Microsoft Surface Pro 3. $70 each shipped. Comes with oem charger, type cover and pen.

I have about 10 Microsoft Surface Pro 3. $70 each shipped. Comes with oem charger, type cover and pen.

Hmm, might be overkill for what I'm doing but tempting. I've always found Windows tablets (x86 based) to be better than Android. I will let you know.

edit: all set. Also, why does SamirD always like every post around here lol

Last edited:
Hmm, might be overkill for what I'm doing but tempting. I've always found Windows tablets (x86 based) to be better than Android. I will let you know.

edit: all set. Also, why does SamirD always like every post around here lol

lol, I actually brought that up to him earlier in a PM, literally the "Like" Master, bestower of likes. =P

I got some LG tabs that might suit what you need. I can’t remember the exact model but I’ll check today and let you know.

Back