WTB Old s939 gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for 2 working (fully) ASUS/MSI/DFI S939 boards. let me know what you have, interested in 1gb sticks of DDR1 also.

Abit AN8 32x sli
4800+ w/ minecooler
4x 1gb OCZ titanium pc3200

$425 shipped

I have a DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR. I also have 2 GBs (2 x 1 GB) of Mushkin PC3200 RAM that are currently with the board. PM me with an offer if interested.

BUMP...

I may have a motherboard to offer, if I can overcome my pack-rat nature and part with one, lol

Abit AN8 32x sli
4800+ w/ minecooler
4x 1gb OCZ titanium pc3200

$425 shipped

you have to be smoking crack, sitting beside me is my 975 i7 rig, followed by 7 other c2d rigs, i could buy a budget i7 for that price, some things dont change, and your scope of reality is set FIRM for sure.

since when is a 4 year old system worth that?

I still hold the 4800+ world record. :p

you have to be smoking crack, sitting beside me is my 975 i7 rig, followed by 7 other c2d rigs, i could buy a budget i7 for that price, some things dont change, and your scope of reality is set FIRM for sure.

Actually, Sept 1 is my 10 year anniversary since i last smoked crack.:D

The 4800+ is going for 4-500 dollars new. i have seen them sell for 250 used

the ram is titanium with an unlimited lifetime warranty. i have seen them sell for 60-100 each 1 gb stick used

and the mobo is worth 35.

In conclusion i think thats a great price including shipping which would be about $25 including insurance

id never give that for a dual core that gets beat by a intel celeron (conroe based) and lifetime warranty when my network is 90% ddr2 and 10% ddr3.

the ram is titanium with an unlimited lifetime warranty. i have seen them sell for 60-100 each 1 gb stick used
Who the fuck would pay that much for such old tech? Consider this a LMMFAO Bump!

Who the fuck would pay that much for such old tech? Consider this a LMMFAO Bump!

Obviously you never heard of these things called businesses. See, it is sometimes more economically sound to replace a CPU for a workstation that was originally paid $1,000 - $3,000 for than to plop another $1,000 - $3,000 down for a new rig but I guess that logic eludes you :)

And to Locutus, I've seen those CPU's as low as $200 on eBay if the bidding ends at th buttcrack of dawn when noone is awake to bid on them :D

Anyways, TTT for the OP having the common sense to resurect an otherwise complete rig instead of giving into the schmucks that don't get the idea of econically sound.

Damn, checkout all the high end 939 mobo's here @_@ Peeps hanging onto old but not easily outdone tech in style here :) You can tell most of the people here have good tastes ;)

Bump fo joo.

Actually, Sept 1 is my 10 year anniversary since i last smoked crack.:D

and the mobo is worth 35.

In conclusion i think thats a great price including shipping which would be about $25 including insurance

HERE is a Athlon 64 X2 4800+ S939 for 97$

Last edited:
The fact remains, that old 939 gear is NOT worth what most of you guys are asking.

who would pay that kind of dough for it? not me!

I've got a Duron for less than that $97!

The 3200+ is S939, right? Freaking laptop gets hot like fire.

WOW I thought i was the only one who thought like that :)

ive got an opty 170 s939 dual core 1mb cache and a dfi cfx3200/dr if your interested shoot me a pm.

I've got a DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Mobo and an MSI Neo2 Platinum. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back