WTB Old gaming rig parts, $400.00 max shipped. Ppal G&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
Looking for all the parts MB, MEM, etc. Don't need the PSU. The vid card only has to be able to handle 1080p. This rig will not be used for gaming.
It will run Win 10. Word, and be used for production type work and browsing.
I prefer an old gamer from someone on the H as I trust the sellers here and even an old gaming rig is better than a lot of new junk.
Please let me know what you have, price shipped to 04488.

Last edited:
When do you need it by?

Look at my signature and that is what I have, kept extremely well and not until recently, less than 1 month, is when I overclocked it within the motherboard specs to test it on a game but didn't find the difference so it went back to stock clocks. About the only think I may not have is a GPU, although I still have a GTX 660 with dual fans.

Anyways, I am not even sure I will sell it but just in case.

Don't laugh, but a Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) paired with a SSD running Libre Office would actually work quite well as a cheap alternative in this scenerio. It would also be uber portable and quite inexpensive. The Pi 4 is also fairly zippy compared to its earlier incarnations and comes pretty loaded with ports/features.

When do you need it by?

Look at my signature and that is what I have, kept extremely well and not until recently, less than 1 month, is when I overclocked it within the motherboard specs to test it on a game but didn't find the difference so it went back to stock clocks. About the only think I may not have is a GPU, although I still have a GTX 660 with dual fans.

Anyways, I am not even sure I will sell it but just in case.
Depends on price, that rig in your sig would be my best bet. If we can hit a deal I have some time. Thanks.
Don't laugh, but a Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) paired with a SSD running Libre Office would actually work quite well as a cheap alternative in this scenerio. It would also be uber portable and quite inexpensive. The Pi 4 is also fairly zippy compared to its earlier incarnations and comes pretty loaded with ports/features.
How much CPU power do you need?
4670 and up for CPU. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back