WTB: OLD DOS 3.5/5.25 programs, games, etc

DogChainX

[H]ard|Gawd
I know a lot of you might have a huge stack of old 3.5/5.25 floppy disk programs, games, etc.

Any in-box games/software from the DOS, Windows 3.11 era.

Last edited:
I have an unopened box of Sony 3.5" floppies, if you want that. Plus various used 3.5" floppies.

Are you looking for just games or maybe utilities? Seems like I might have the After Dark screen saver boxed software, and MS Works v2.0, plus maybe a game or two. I'll just have to try and find them. LMK.

Ax

Are you looking for just games or maybe utilities? Seems like I might have the After Dark screen saver boxed software, and MS Works v2.0, plus maybe a game or two. I'll just have to try and find them. LMK.

Ax

Games, utilities, general software. Both of those would work. BTW, nice to see you making the rounds, Hard DCer of the month. =)

Awesome to see someone collecting ole nostalgic PC stuff!!! I too collect all kinds. :p

Awesome to see someone collecting ole nostalgic PC stuff!!! I too collect all kinds. :p

I've been to Vetusware and Goodolddays.net, but disk image collections aren't complete, or are only in French/German, or are corrupt. I'm trying to help fix that and get my own collection of disk images, manuals, etc.

Nothing beats installing a game from scratch, configuring it, and starting it up on a good old DOS machine with authentic hardware. DosBox can go suck it. :D

I've been to Vetusware and Goodolddays.net, but disk image collections aren't complete, or are only in French/German, or are corrupt. I'm trying to help fix that and get my own collection of disk images, manuals, etc.

Nothing beats installing a game from scratch, configuring it, and starting it up on a good old DOS machine with authentic hardware. DosBox can go suck it. :D

Amen brother!!!!!!! :D

I have an awesome thread started here:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/tpus-nostalgic-hardware-club.108251/

Dedicated to ole nostalgic computers, parts, and software!

Amen brother!!!!!!! :D

I have an awesome thread started here:

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/tpus-nostalgic-hardware-club.108251/

Dedicated to ole nostalgic computers, parts, and software!

Nice thread. I'll have to post my collection....its quite...hmm....extensive. I have a few 386 systems, a ton of 486 systems (two gateway 2000 EISA systems that are very rare), early pentium systems. I haven't collected much in the Pentium III era, just because they're a lot more common. I have a ton of video and sound cards, but still on the look out for Roland daughtboards and a GUS16 ($200 on ebay? Come-on!)

The most expensive game I haven't collected yet is the original Mechwarrior game. They pop up on ebay from $80-150 sometimes....waiting for the "deal".

Nice thread. I'll have to post my collection....its quite...hmm....extensive. I have a few 386 systems, a ton of 486 systems (two gateway 2000 EISA systems that are very rare), early pentium systems. I haven't collected much in the Pentium III era, just because they're a lot more common. I have a ton of video and sound cards, but still on the look out for Roland daughtboards and a GUS16 ($200 on ebay? Come-on!)

The most expensive game I haven't collected yet is the original Mechwarrior game. They pop up on ebay from $80-150 sometimes....waiting for the "deal".

Awesome man!!!!! I very much look forward to seeing the collection over there. :D

I'll give you what I have if you just pay the shipping. Have to inventory...

Is Win95 stuff OK ?

Sent PM posting this as a BUMP.

3.5 MS True Type Master Set for Mac Disks 1,2,3,4.
PC Tools for Windows DOS Restore alos disks 1,2,3,4,5 with multiples of 2,3,5.
Two unopened MS word 6.01 for MAC
MS Entertainment Pack for Windows volume one Gateway 2000 edition. Handwritten in pencil is says TOOLS so I can't vouch.

Works for MAC version 3.0 Disks 1,2,3,4,5.
Microsoft Works "4 Tools in one" Program and Spell/Help disk.
Three more disks "Learning MS works parts 1,2,3 on two disks and printer disk parts 1 and 2.
MS office Pro, incomplete disks 13 through 24.

MS DOS 6.2 Disk 1,2,3.
MS DOS 6.22 incomplete disk 2,3.
MS Windows, no version on label disks 1,2,3,4,5,6
Windows 95 Version 1.1 Universal Boot disk
Same for OS 2.
I may have some more but that is a quick inventory.
Shipping alone would be $20.00 and I will toss in a plastic 3.5 disk case if this is worth anything to you over shipping......LOL

Games, utilities, general software. Both of those would work. BTW, nice to see you making the rounds, Hard DCer of the month. =)

Thank you Sir. I still haunt the forums regularly, just don't post near as much. Are you still folding or have you moved on? Still got about three GTX 260's around here that aren't getting used much these days.

On the software side, I've found several items, but will have to send you a list via PM. All of it is boxed with disks and manuals, so some of it is heavy. Hope to be able to compile something and send the list before much longer. Do you mind a couple games with 5.25' disks, pretty nice condition? :)

Ax

Okay, I finally got a list put together and sent your way! Let me know if any of it interests you, and have a BUMP on me! :cool:

Back