Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, i literally had a blue Alienware one that I threw away several months back. Literally set it next to my garbage bin for trash people to pickup... Damn it.

Sorry for spam post, free bump!!

I have a blue one (with windows), but it would probably be over $100 just for shipping. They're pretty heavy being made of mostly steel, and large.

Wouldn't mind one as well hehe. Had a few in the past and be perfect for the old school build.

,Good luck!

I made so many customer and personal PCs out of this case over the years. Good luck with your search!

Ahhhh didn't know what to do with my Antec one a decade ago so tossed it in the dumpter =( wish I would've kept it now though, would be a fun project. Good luck with your search!

My first PC was a P4 in the silver Antec with a window. It's still camping out in my garage. My friend has the same case as well. There's a ton of them out there.

I had both windowed and non windowed ones in black. Hated to toss them but needed room a couple of years ago :(. They had Athlon systems in them too!

Free bump for you.

Bump for you...

I had a black Antec SX1030B. Built like tank....

I had a few of them over the years. An SX1030B and a 1040/1040B I think it was? I had the one with and without the front door on it. I had both in beige and eventually in black.

I had 2 of them one was steel the other was a full tower but all aluminum except for the drive bay door it was plastic, it had a window too sweet heavy case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back