WTB: Nvidia GT 1050 2GB (specific use case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
OK, long shot here but since it's a pretty underpowered card it just may work. Saw a bunch of GT 1030's at microcenter the other day but I'm looking for one specific low end card here and the 1030 doesn't bring the encoding/decoding to the table. Not really looking for anything else unless for some reason you will sell a faster card for under 100 bucks (which isn't likely so that's not what I'm asking for).

I'm hoping someone has a 2 GB GT 1050 card. That's the lowest end NVENC card that supports almost everything per the matrix and I'm trying to build a test server here. I don't want to pay inflated prices for a 1050 TI or anything higher since this will be used for testing only, I've already got a card for my actual plex server so that's not an issue. This is the lowest card I can go with still getting the features needed and since it's a 2 GB card it's pretty trash in the big picture so hoping to find one that's not over priced to high hell.

It doesn't need to be low profile but if you got the right brackets I will be interested. I'm pretty sure they never made a large 1050 but if they did I'm shooting for something smaller that will fit nicely in a 4u case (full size bracket) without wasting space on a giant cooler that's not needed for my purposes.

I might try ebay but these cards seem pretty over priced for being just a measly 2 GB card that's like 5 years old lol. Figured I would give [H] a shot before risking the ebay though.

I'm going to be using the nvidia plugin for unraid so , at least to my knowledge , the quadro cards are also off the table. To my knowledge the nvidia plugin only has the normal drivers and not the workstation lineup.

Paypal, heat in sig, I'm in the US, all that good stuff

UPDATE - CARD FOUND, THANKS!

Last edited:
bump for the local scene wanting 200 for one... :(

I have a Gigabyte GV-N1050OC-2GL. Has 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 DVI. Low profile dual slot. Let me know what you'd pay for it! (PM so I don't miss it)

I do not have a box and I don't even remember if it was used ever. Pulled from a system that was upgraded upon purchase or very very close to purchase.

Is this too big?
IMG_5809.JPG

IMG_0236.JPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back