WTB: Nintendo (NES) Mega Man 1 2 3 4 5 6

urbanriot

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to buy the Mega Man collection for NES in one shot. I saw one auction go for $45 for all 6 last week, but I missed it.... everyone else seems to be charging $100 + shipping or even more outrageous pricing. I'm too impatient to wait to see them cheaper again, so was wondering if any [H]'ers might have them all... or a couple here and there, at a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the bump...

I'd also have the following that I'd add (all or some) towards the 6 mega-man:

Kid Icarus,
Rygar,
Sky Shark
Top Gun
Top Gun 2 : Second Mission
Tiger-Heli
F-15 Strike Eagle
Ultimate Air Combat

I also have the following boxed with manuals for any collectors:

Bases Loaded Second Season
Roger Clemens' MVP Baseball
Double Dribble
Tiger-Heli
Captain Skyhawk
Top Gun

OR, if anyone has all 6, tested working, I'd consider trading a Nintendo with new 72-pin connector that will play any game.

you collecting or whatr cause you can just get en emulator and have fun that way.

free bump

Good Luck there buddy... i have em but i couldnt ever sell them.. u might wanna consider adding the MegaMan X Series to that list if u like Megaman so much

you collecting or whatr cause you can just get en emulator and have fun that way.

Emulators are fine and dandy, and are decently accurate on PC and Xbox (I've modded several NES controllers for both Xbox and USB), but they'll never have the same precision accuracy that's noticeable to someone who grew up with these machines, as original system.

I have a sizable collection now, I just need the mega man's!

Bump for you.

If you didn't necessarily want them for NES, there is a Mega Man Anniversary Edition for the PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox that has Mega Man 1-8 + a few arcade-only fighting games. You can probably pick them a copy up for pretty cheap nowadays ($12 for the PS2 version; the other versions are cheaper):

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=31871

Just throwing that out there in case others were looking for the old school Mega Man games too (Although I have played a few of them, I'm more of a Mega Man X fan, but Mega Man is awesome nonetheless).

Back