WTB Nikon d3300 w kit lenses

kakureru

2[H]4U
Im looking for the often on sale kit consisting of the body , VR lenses and maybe bag / wifi dongle.
Been trying to get one when they are on sale, keep missing them but other people keep jerking me around.

Let me know what you got / price / shutter count. I do have a target price in mind.

thx

just for fun - Got body for 189 and lenses for 100..

Last edited:
There's a dealer advertising one as new though I think he's a bit high at $459.?? If interested lmk and I'll send you a link.

thats typical pricing and since nikon came out with the 3400, the 3300 is slipping down, the deal you found really depends on whats included, for instance if its only 1 lens, then its not all that. Thanks for the info tho!

I got the 2 kit lenses for a d5300, $220 shipped ?

your lenses + separate body purchase would put me over budget.
Thanks allot for the offer tho and If I can also find a deal on the body, I would be game.

your lenses + separate body purchase would put me over budget.
Thanks allot for the offer tho and If I can also find a deal on the body, I would be game.

$200? And buy a refurb heh. Alright good luck anyways.

that is common price for body + 55mm lens. I really need a good deal on the body with 55 and 200mm lens
thanks for the heads up tho.

the annoying part is all of these "deals" with worthless fluff, that wifi adapter is worthless junk.

edit; since places want WAAAAAAY too much for that 200mm lens alone, purchasing it separate will put me over the target budget)

Back