WTB N64 controllers, mem pack, games

• Thread starter Deleted member 12106
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12106

I would liek to buy some N64 controllers, at least 2, they MUST MUST MUST be the nintendo brand, no off brand mad catz stuff, please, do not offer it. I would also like to see pics, as I do not want one with a loose, and sloppy joy stick on it. I am looking to spend 20$ for a pair of them form the same person...

Mem card, just need a basic mem card, nothing fancy...5$?

Games..

Looking to pick up MK4 and MK trilogy, Mario Golf...maybe others...

PM me with what you got and how much you want.

I have paypal ready to roll.

i got a mem card and 2 controllers here..the controllers are in DECENT condition..joysticks are kind messed a LITTLE..to much conkers bad fur day
>:D

id let it all go for 25

wanna buy the system too??

I got a system already lol...I got one off of eghey with 007, but no mem card and only 1 controller.

Do you have pics of the controllers? Are they the nintendo ones or?

1 green 1 grey..no pics.sry no digi cam

but at least im being honet..joysticks are a little jiggly, i also have another one but its not a nintendo one...

as for the memory card, just your plain old boring memory card..i also have a 4 in 1 memory card, its a memory card with a switch on the back so its like having 4 mem cards in 1 slot....i just gotta find that one...

You can buy new n64 controllers from Nintendo.com for like 20--25 bucks. You can buy memory cards there I think too.. I bought one a few months back, works great and it helps that it's brand new :).

Back