WTB:: mopeds yes mopeds

You know that mopeds and fat chicks are alike right? They are both fun to ride as long as your friends don’t see ya on um…

Bump cause, iv been on both... but keep that on the down low ;)

PdxLou

national moped racing? :-p

exactly, im part of the MRA and Moped Army

racing

I also restore the little bikes and just plain love them. Ive restored motorcycles for years now but mopeds just have a sheer fun factor!

bike.jpg

fyhjfh6wm.jpg

IMG_0662.JPG

"You know that mopeds and fat chicks are alike right? They are both fun to ride as long as your friends don’t see ya on um…"

That had me laughing out loud. I agree, fat chicks can be fun to ride, but don't ask me how I know that.

Dear God he has that thing in his house, I could hear my wife losing her mind.............

I got a friend who restores Cushmans and gets top dollars for them.

in the last picture it looks like you're working on combining a moped and an old computer... lol whats up with that.

Trucker61 said:
Dear God he has that thing in his house, I could hear my wife losing her mind.............
You can hear that? :)

mrlithium said:
in the last picture it looks like you're working on combining a moped and an old computer... lol whats up with that.
I thought that for a second, too, lol.

haha the old computer is just a shitty old case that i used to use as a stool when i have my indoor workshop/livingroom.

now i have a garage hahah

Although dirtbikes used to be my thing, and now its watercraft, i'll keep an eye out for a fellow [H] Jerseyite ;)

its an ongoing quest!

i already have to many but, its like a crack addict feinding for more!!!! i cant stop

Back