WTB: Misc computer parts, some older stuff needed

bucd

Gawd
Hello,

I have alot of old parts that I want to build and sell locally for extra cash. Few items I'm looking for. But open to others as well. Just looking for cheap parts. Donations welcome. 😁

- AMD FX 8 core CPUs. Any 8 series really, coolers are a plus. May consider gx 6xxx series as well.
- low powered graphics card. Looking for cheap cards like RX 460 and maybe GTX 1050. May even go back to GTX 750Ti
- will look at some other cards like gtx 950/960 as well as some higher ones of price is right.
- now looking for gtx 1060 and rx 570/580 as well.
- may consider r9 290s and 390s
- Hard drives 1tb+
- DDR3 or DDR4 4gb sticks min.
- power supplies, 400w with pcie power or higher
- Can use some coolers for AM3, AM3+, Intel s115x as well. If stock need ones with copper slug.
- can use some s1156 boards that can take Xeon x3440 CPU.
- need a few cheap AM4 boards for ryzen 1/2 series
- can use some ryzen 5/7 1st generation. Cheaper the better. Wil consider other gens if price is right.

I may be open to combos. Shooting for cheap here so let me know if you have anything you looking to get rid of.

Thank you all and everyone stay safe out there.

-D

Last edited:
15912719828641475681527219729503.jpg

If you need any pci slot covers, sata/molex/usb cables, screws, fastners, standoffs etc, I have a good collection that I can let go for cheap...

please pm me if interested :)

I have a few ddr2 around. how many do you need, is there specific speed you are looking for. I may have some hd too (I presume you are looking for sata hd)

Good morning bump.

Can use some am3 coolers if anyone has any. Maybe some socket 115x coolers as well. If stock ones for Intel with copper center only. Have plenty of the other ones right now.

Thank you,

-D

I have DDR2, DDR3, HDDs and maybe AMD coolers. Let me know if you still need any of it before I go dig it out.

Weekend coming to an end bump

Anyone have lower profile cooler then the hyper 212 Evo for sale for socket 2066? I swapped cases and using Corsair 280x and cooler is too tall.

Hit me up. I would love to find one that still uses standard 120mm fan. I want air cooler. No AIO.

Bump it up. Thanks to all that reached out. I can still use some parts. Stock am3 heatsinks as well as some more 2gb sticks of ddr2. Any low powered video cards that fortnite capable. RX 460, GTX 750ti, etc.

I have some ram, power supplies and hard drives. I'll message you later with what I have.

I've got a few sticks of DDR1, some DDR2 (includin ecc/unbuff), some older power supplies, and tons of hard drives in the 500G-1T range...(probably at least 5 or 6). I will look into non pci-e video cards for ya. I have an FX-8320+Board/cooler combo. What is your budget? I'll see how much stuff I can throw in for whatever your budget is. PM me!

Last edited:
Still like, I have TONS of older stuff about to be scrap included performance DDR2 and DDR3. couple of BIG coolers, and a ton of HDDs (2.5+3.5) and some AM2-AM2+ mobo/cpus

I've got EVGA 450BT power supplies, essentially unused. (Test bench use, basically have seen almost no real use.)

I've got DDR3 desktop 2GB and 4GB

I've got some WD Green 2TB drives and could probably dig up some more misc 1TB HDD if needed.

I have friends that recycle for the gold and metal. So scrapping is not just throwing out.
I started a new thread with these parts. I hope there cheap enough.

I have friends that recycle for the gold and metal. So scrapping is not just throwing out.
I started a new thread with these parts. I hope there cheap enough.

That creates huge amounts of hazardous waste, it's far worse than just throwing it out. Computer parts from the late 90s onwards has so little gold in it that you spend far more money on the chemicals than you ever get back in gold content.

I bet they don't even properly dispose of the waste and just pour it down the drain and throw the solids in the trash.

Bringing back old thread as I need more parts. Let.me know what you have.

Thanks,

-D

I've got an ASRock B350 motherboard that I'd do $60 shipped. If interested shoot me a PM.

Hello,

I have alot of old parts that I want to build and sell locally for extra cash. Few items I'm looking for. But open to others as well. Just looking for cheap parts. Donations welcome. 😁

- AMD FX 8 core CPUs. Any 8 series really, coolers are a plus. May consider gx 6xxx series as well.
- DDR2 ram. That's right. 2gb sticks. Not sure if 4gb is easy to find but open to that if you have it.
- low powered graphics card. Looking for cheap cards like RX 460 and maybe GTX 1050. May even go back to GTX 750Ti
- will look at some other cards like gtx 950/960 as well as some higher ones of price is right.
- Hard drives 1tb+
- DDR3 or DDR4 4gb sticks min.
- power supplies, 400w with pcie power or higher
- Can use some coolers for AM3, AM3+, Intel s115x as well. If stock need ones with copper slug.
- can use some s1156 boards that can take Xeon x3440 CPU.
- need a few cheap AM4 boards for ryzen 1/2 series.

I may be open to combos. Shooting for cheap here so let me know if you have anything you looking to get rid of.

Thank you all and everyone stay safe out there.

-D
I have a drawer of random ram and some older boards/CPUs of the ddr2 and early ddr3 gen. I have no desire to test anything, but if you want me to gather and ship it... I can do that.

Back