WTB Micro-ATX AMD AM3+ DDR3 MOBO

Sniper X

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a used motherboard to replace a BioSTAR A880GZ that is having compatibility issues with a Radeon 380x, Basically it won't post even after trying to update bios and trying other troubleshooting tips. Card is tested OK.

Requirements: Micro-ATX, Support for an AMD FX-4100 Zambezi 95W CPU,2 sticks of DDR3 PC3-10700 (4gx2), and will work with a Radeon 380x (Pci Express 3.0 x16 slot preferred).

Can pay with Paypal or Ethereum,Bitcoin,Litecoin.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/snxsniperx

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 lying around. PM me if you're interested.

If someone has a motherboard with a 900 series AMD chipset that would be preferred. I'm surprised that there seems to be no AM3+ mobos with PCI-E 3.0.

The 990FX didn't support PCI-E 3.0 AFAIK, but it did offer a ton of 16X 2.0 lanes. That is the same speed as a x8 3.0 link, which wouldn't bottleneck anything under a 1080. That 380 would be just as fast in a x4 slot.

The only 900 series mATX board is the ASRock 970 board. It still doesn't have PCIe 3.0 though.

oh oops... yeah, matx with pcie 3 does not exist. but honestly unless youre reeealy concerned with benchmarking fps you probably wouldn't notice a difference between 2x16 and 3x16.

Kirby, ah yeah I saw that board didn't realize it was different to what I posted until you pointed it out...

Honestly my biggest concern is just compatible with the 380x. I'm sure the issues I'm having with this mobo are just a fluke but I just want to make sure. I ordered a mobo on ebay with the 900 series chipset. So maybe If anybody has some cheap DDR3 and a AM3 processor i could use the biostar in a HTPC or something. IDK. Still willing to see if anybody has what i'm looking for at a good price.

Back