WTB: Many different DVDs

Avengeance

Gawd
I am looking for a few DVDs in new or used condition. If you have any of these and are willing to sell them please send me a PM and we can work a deal. I will be updating the list very often. Also when you PM me please let me know the quality of the DVD and the version of the dvd, such as collectors edition and such. I am only looking for WIDESCREEN dvds. I have some heatware under avengence. Also, my email address is [email protected]

Dumb and Dumber
Terminator 1
Terminator 2 (exterme edition if possible)
Predator
Alien Quadrilogy
The Italian Job
I Robot
Rush Hour 2
Die Hard trilogy
The Rock (criterion collection only please)
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Blade 1

Thats all for now, let me know what you have! Thank you.

P.S. What exactly is a non credicard Paypal account? I use my debit card for my paypal account, and its backed with my bank account, but i think I have it take it out of my bank account only, is this right? Or is there a different non CC paypal. Thank you.

Avengeance said:
P.S. What exactly is a non credicard Paypal account? I use my debit card for my paypal account, and its backed with my bank account, but i think I have it take it out of my bank account only, is this right? Or is there a different non CC paypal. Thank you.

Bump...yeah, non-cc paypal is what you have. If you wish to receive payments from buyers with credit card paypal, you will need to change your account to a premier account. Unlike the regular account, the premier account takes a fee from any payment received. There is no fee to send money though.

Back