WTB: Mac OS 9

smokeysworld

Limp Gawd
If anyone has this please get ahold of me. I need it pretty quickly. Thanks for any help. Pretty negotiable on the price and they are going for about 35-40 bux on ebay. So lets see what anyone has. Maybe it is just laying around...

Email: booboo98 AT pacbell DOT net

I have OS 9 and OSX sitting in my collection of software(dont ask why I dont even own a MAC) may be 9.2 or something but i can check tonight when i get home from work.

Its not the IMAC oems from ebay either its the white one with the big 9 in the center.

yeah i will gimme another 4-5 hours

gotta love it. I have my OS X 10.2 (3 cds) sitting in the case and a nice empty spot where the OS 9 was. Since I dont own a MAC I know i never used it, and i seen it 3 days ago. Figure that one out. :(

Hi, new to the boards here but I've got perfect beer and heat from trading over at Ars and Anandtech. I've got OS9 in various varieties, I believe...9.1., 9.2, whatever. Drop me an email and it's yours, and unlike Ruckus, I know where my copy is;) Just remove the _NOSPAM_ from the addy...

[email protected]

vickster

Originally posted by vickster
Hi, new to the boards here but I've got perfect beer and heat from trading over at Ars and Anandtech. I've got OS9 in various varieties, I believe...9.1., 9.2, whatever. Drop me an email and it's yours, and unlike Ruckus, I know where my copy is;) Just remove the _NOSPAM_ from the addy...

[email protected]

vickster

Dont even get me started on that. I've torn my whole office apart and nothing. It was here 3 days ago because I remember seeing it when I was organizing my OSes.

Back