WTB: Long shot - CPU Fan from HP Z440 Workstation

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
I know it's a long shot but I figure I'll try it out from fellow traders. :)

In need of a fan from HP Z440 CPU cooler assembly (HP PN: 749554-001). I need the proprietary 6-pin CPU fan that this cooler comes with - apparently only the Z440's & Z640's came with these.. smh.. I have the heatsink so I just need the fan.

I can pickup the whole heatsink/fan on fleabay for $15 but since I only need the fan, I'm wondering whether any of you guys have a Z440 that's put out of commission.

Shipping to zip 07010. Will be paying with Paypal and no issue doing F&F as long as you can show good reference.

My heatware is here.

Thanks!

I haven't found the pinout for the HP, but Dell does something similar with a 5-pin connector and converting a regular 4-pin is very simple. If you can find a pinout of the HP, maybe you can just use a regular fan. (y)

I have one from a z420, I was going to figure out the pins on it and install a normal fan. Not sure if it would work for you or not but I can ship it to you for whatever shipping costs after I figure out the pin outs

647287-001__50192.1555351754.jpg

Thanks guys for your help in this. I do have a couple of Z420 coolers and the fans on them are 5 pins unfortunately (no idea why HP does this.. lol). I think I'm just going to order one from fleabay.

Thanks again for looking out! :D

Back