WTB: Logitech Brio Webcam

Alag28

Gawd
Looking to pick one of these up. Not looking to pay scalping prices. Thank You

Alag28 I don't have any leads to share, but I've had a logitech webcam on order at non-scalper prices since February from Dell. Originally they quoted a delivery date in March, then late April, and now they're saying late June.

There was obviously a run on these things when everyone started working from home and doing video calls with friends and such - so it may be quite some time before they are available again at non-scalper prices.

It's kind of nuts. Bluetooth headset prices skyrocketed too.

Anyways, good luck in your search!

Alag28 I don't have any leads to share, but I've had a logitech webcam on order at non-scalper prices since February from Dell. Originally they quoted a delivery date in March, then late April, and now they're saying late June.

There was obviously a run on these things when everyone started working from home and doing video calls with friends and such - so it may be quite some time before they are available again at non-scalper prices.

yea i was playing with dell cart checkout and it seemed so "up in the air" eta info

i just saw a logitech c270 on amazon for 250 bucks. sheesh glad i got my trusted lifecam 3000 from forever ago

B&H Photo says August and that (supposedly) came directly from Logitech.

Good luck with your search, OP.

just got a c615 from Office depot for $70 last week it was one of the only models in stock

Back