WTB Legit Microsoft office key

boneycat

Limp Gawd
Had to upgrade my computer and now I need to get a new key. Had 2016 so if anyone has a 2016 or newer key let me know.

It's not as cheap as it used to be, but VIP-SCDKEY has it for way cheaper than retail. Greg Salazar always has a code.

do you "need" office or could you get by with office being free through a web browser to view, create and edit and then office window store apps for offline viewing only?

no money... a penny is a penny

excel power user or access etc you gotta pay, sorry

i'm interested as well. I have office on my laptop but would like to have it on my desktop as well. I have openoffice on my desktop and it gets annoying going back and forth between the 2 softwares.

it just says "coming soon" - can't buy it
Openoffice can read/write msft .doc and .xls. Libreoffice can also do docx and xlsx.

Openoffice can read/write msft .doc and .xls. Libreoffice can also do docx and xlsx.
I understand that however the formatting is still different and the controls are completely different between the two softwares. Open office also can not write docx, only doc.

i'm interested as well. I have office on my laptop but would like to have it on my desktop as well. I have openoffice on my desktop and it gets annoying going back and forth between the 2 softwares.

it just says "coming soon" - can't buy it
keep checking back, maybe they just ran out of keys or something. I just bought 2 from them last week, and 4 the week before that, so surely they will get more asap....

Back