WTB: iPhone 8+ 256GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

flotz

Gawd
Hi folks!

1- My trusty old iPhone 6+ is starting to drag and I'm tired of plugging it in every chance I get, so I'm looking to get one of the new 8+'s.

I need more than 64GB of storage. So I need the 256GB version. Black/Grey colour gets priority.
I know they are new but please don't expect me to pay over MSRP for one.

I have a 6+ and a 6S+ that I can trade towards the 8+ if you feel like downgrading. Both are 128GB.

Thank you & please let me know what you have.
Heat is under my username.

Last edited:
https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-ap...-a1864-and-series-1-42mm-sport-watch.1946996/

I know that's the 64gb version but as a fellow iPhone 8+ user you should know that the new iPhone stores images and video in a new format that cuts their file size in half :)

https://www.macworld.com/article/32...-about-these-new-video-and-photo-formats.html

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly it looks like his 8+ is sold!

Does the 8+ also convert older pictures to said new format? (I believe the answer is no, but i still wanted to double check)
I have a few thousand pictures already.

Thanks for the heads up! Sadly it looks like his 8+ is sold!

Does the 8+ also convert older pictures to said new format? (I believe the answer is no, but i still wanted to double check)
I have a few thousand pictures already.

It's a feature in iOS 11. All iPhone 7 and later will use the new format that is on iOS 11. And no, you are right, it doesn't change already taken pictures to HEVC format.

Reactions: flotz
like this
It's a feature in iOS 11. All iPhone 7 and later will use the new format that is on iOS 11. And no, you are right, it doesn't change already taken pictures to HEVC format.

Thanks for the input!

Bought a Blade. The search for the iPhone 8+ continues.

I know they are new but please don't expect me to pay over MSRP for one.

I've been looking around for an 8, hoping to find some people that are looking to sell so they can finance the 10. I don't understand how people are trying to sell over MSRP or the same price as a brand new phone with warranty for a used phone. At least a $75-100 markdown should be in order for a used phone. Especially, when phones are somewhat of a risk when dealing with locks and such. Anyways...

Free bump for you.

Reactions: flotz
like this
Not a big fan of Swappa to be honest, and I'd rather do business with someone here. Not in a hurry, so I don't mind waiting.
But thanks for the input!

Bump!

Why is that? I've been using Swappa for years with over 20 sales and probably at least that in purchases.

I have my AT&T iPhone 8 plus, 256gb, Grey, with AppleCare+ ($149) value I may sell. $1000 even. It's only 20 days old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back