WTB: iPhone 7 or higher and cellular iPad Air 2 or newer

Gillbot

[H]F Junkie
For the iPhone, don’t need fancy, just useable for mom-in-law. Budget minded mostly.

for the iPad, also budget minded. Just looking for iPad Air 2 or newer with cellular connectivity

Last edited:
i have an iphone 7 coming back from Apple service that will have a brand new battery, screen and main board.... so basically a new phone.

I will let you know when I get it back from Apple and if you are still interested.

Let me know how much and when it comes back, we can go from there.

I have an iPhone 7+ that I'm currently preparing to sell, will keep this in mind.

If that don't work out I just got two iphone 8 126GB for my mom and aunt - refrubs but 225 a piece. got them from Rakuten

If that don't work out I just got two iphone 8 126GB for my mom and aunt - refrubs but 225 a piece. got them from Rakuten
Unlocked? Model? I need the carrier info so I’m sure they’ll work.

How much you looking to spend ? I have a iPhone 7+ 256gb Verizon unlocked

Just checked mine and it's a 128GB model. Swappa says the average selling price for that model is $274 but I'm somewhat negotiable to make an easy sale. If you're anywhere in that ballpark shoot me a PM but I have a feeling you're looking for as cheap as possible in which case you might want a 32GB model.

Back