WTB: Intel LGA 775 Socket MOBO

Na not really, I am partial to gigabyte stuff though for brands, something that is not a bare bones bottom of the barrel would be nice . This PC was one that I built for someone a few years ago, they didn't up keep it and the thing absolutely filled with dust and a couple caps on the mobo burst. Everything else is fine though, instead of them asking me to fix it they just gave it back to me for free!

My 35yr old buddy is poor as hell and doesn't have a smartphone or pc, so I was gonna fix this up for him and give it to him :)

The mobo will be used with a
Intel 6850 core 2 duo

I have a GIGABYTE GA-P43-ES3G

Its this board

Its an RMA replacement, but I never used it......so its brand new.....original box, CD and manuals included ...I do not however have the I/O plate and cant seem to find it.
they have a 3 year warranty, but its been sitting in my closet since I got it in May 2011...so you really only have 18 months of remaining warranty....not that you would need it..:) ...

$50.00 shipped

I have this Gigabyte

I bought this from a person on this board about 6 mnths ago. He had it coated in some kind of coating when he was doing water cooling. It doesnt hurt the motherboard.

I will sell for $50 plus shipping

If all the is wrong are swollen or leaking caps, then you can just order new caps and replace them for less than buying a new board. Badcaps.net sells them for about $1 each + about $5 shipping. I've fixed about 10 boards myself so far with this.

Back