WTB Intel 1150 CPU

OHL

Limp Gawd
If you have an I7 or Fast I5 1150 CPU please contact me with specs and price, payment via PayPal.

As in a 4790K? Just upgraded my son’s MB and CPU to a 7700K, so I don’t really need this one anymore. If you’re interested send me a pm with your heatware refs and location, and we can figure out a price from there. My heatware is under my username “Axdrenalin”, all 100% positive.

EDIT: Did you want the CPU only, or the box, docs and unused factory HSF that came with it?

Last edited:
I also have a 4790K from a recent son upgrade as well...sell it with the Motherboard though Gigabyte Gaming 7, 8 gigs ram(Not sure on the Brand) with the coolermaster 212 Cooler and a 128gb m.2 ssd installed on the MB already....only thing is..package deal..wont break it up.
250 Shipped.
My Heatware is Col_Hogan

As in a 4790K? Just upgraded my son’s MB and CPU to a 7700K, so I don’t really need this one anymore. If you’re interested send me a pm with your heatware refs and location, and we can figure out a price from there. My heatware is under my username “Axdrenalin”, all 100% positive.

EDIT: Did you want the CPU only, or the box, docs and unused factory HSF that came with it?

I haven't bought or sold anything on this forum since I closed my review site years ago. I can give you my ebay account and it 277 transactions it is listed under kelliott2mn. Shoot me a price and if it seems fair I can transfer the money to you the same day.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a silicone lottery 4790K @ 4.8GHz Boxed Processor with Heatsink - 1.300V VCORE 1.90V VCCIN that I'd be willing to part with.
It has been lightly used (weekend gaming) at OC speed, has been delidded, and relidded with liquid metal.
Send me an offer if interested.
My Heat

Back