WTB - inexpensive old LCD

Grimham

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to buy for an VERY inexpensive LCD. All I want this for is to hook up the computers I work on for family and friends when they bring their box to me. I use my Laptop exclusivly now and I don't want to go grab my 21" CRT everytime I need to have a display. I'm looking for a 14" or 15" (or larger if someone wants to give a rock bottom price). I don't care about minor defects (some dead pixels, scratches, etc) as long as the overall display is readable without making my eyes bleed and has self contained power (no external power bricks), price is the most important factor. What I would require is a picture of the display you want to sell, specs or a link if you have one and your price with shipping. You can PM me with prices or post here, I don't care. Just to give everyone an idea on the money I want to spend - it will be less than $75.00 including shipping (or less depending on the monitor). If I can't find anything for that price here it makes more sense for me to just go buy a new one.

Heat=grimham
Ebay=97silverc5

Back