WTB: Inexpensive Nvidia GPU

cthulhuiscool

2[H]4U
Just need something simple for a cuda core AI learning pc I'm making, no really hard jobs or gaming. Lower profile/power cards are preferred, just needs to have a display port output. Unfortunately AMD cards wont work for some of the software/libraries.
Heatware under cthulhuiscool

I have a GTX 460 1GB if you want an old nvidia card. Doesn't have a Display Port, but perhaps an HDMI to Display Port adapter or HDMI to Display Port cable would work? It isn't too large and requires two 6 pin power cables. Has two DVI-D ports and another smaller port, maybe mini HDMI.

I have an Nvida Quadro FX 580, too old?
IMG_0849.JPEG

I have a GTX 460 1GB if you want an old nvidia card. Doesn't have a Display Port, but perhaps an HDMI to Display Port adapter or HDMI to Display Port cable would work? It isn't too large and requires two 6 pin power cables. Has two DVI-D ports and another smaller port, maybe mini HDMI.
I'll check the outputs of it (know the brand?) to see if it'll work. Problem is that it will be used with a 4k display at some times, and a 1440 120hz at others, so HDMI 2.0 alone does not suffice.

I have an Nvida Quadro FX 580, too old?
Might "work" but I don't really know anything about that line so I'd prefer to stick with what I know, GeForce.

I'll check the outputs of it (know the brand?) to see if it'll work. Problem is that it will be used with a 4k display at some times, and a 1440 120hz at others, so HDMI 2.0 alone does not suffice.

Might "work" but I don't really know anything about that line so I'd prefer to stick with what I know, GeForce.
The GTX 460 won't work for you then, it is from 2011.

I have a GTX570 1GB if you want it for s/h. Accidentally bought it...
PM'd my friend, that would be amazing! Don't want to leave you hanging with nothing though, maybe I have something handy/cool that you can use lying around, just to make it worth your time.

Back