WTB: i815 ATX motherboard, 3dfx Voodoo3 3500 AGP, AWE64 PCI, GUS, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
Since I'm not really getting any responses and I've got mostly everything I need, I think we're done here. Thanks to all those who replied.

WOW that was quick. :D

I'll send you both PM's and we can go from there.

Still looking for that GUS or AWE 32 PnP/64...

I have two Voodoo5's, I SUPPOSE I can part with one. :p Let me find a fair price, I'm fairly nostalgic for 3dfx. :(

EDIT: Haha here you go $10:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3DFX-VooDoo5-55...oryZ3762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am outraged! :p

I take it you want me to buy an untested card on eBay, since I've recieved no response from you? I'll pass on that. PM me what YOU think is a fair price. I want a card that is guaranteed to work because it will be used, not just sit on a shelf and look pretty.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i have a old sound blaster isa with the onboard memory. lmk

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Have you checked eBay for the Voodoo 5 5500? I managed to snag one for $35 shipped 6-8 months ago.

I'll test my VooDoo 5 5500 and Slot 1 800mhz. Haven't used the system in years. I'll let you know.

free bump, i i love my Voodoo5, it in an XP2200 system running WinME right now..

keep your eye on ebay, i just got a 2nd v5 (for backup :) ) for 30$ shipped 2 days ago.

Check the eBay link above. I'm currently the highest bidder! :p

I just hope to christ this thing works though... :eek:

If it gets here tehblue and it's DOA, I might have to take that off your hands, because my old Voodoo 3 3000 is starting to artifact on me. *weeps*

EDIT: I think it's toast. In addition to artifacting while running games, the system froze while playing a game of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. I will test in a P3 866 system that belongs to my roomie tomorrow before pronouncing it dead.

Yeah, here's hoping... looks identical to mine, and it's working just fine

I want to, but I just can't part with the red behemoth! :(

^Free Bump^ for a guy who's looking for a working GUS with drivers! These things rocked!

**memories**

7915807b5d.jpg

I take it you want me to buy an untested card on eBay, since I've recieved no response from you? I'll pass on that. PM me what YOU think is a fair price. I want a card that is guaranteed to work because it will be used, not just sit on a shelf and look pretty.

I don't check the forums as often as you probably. :p In all honesty mine have been moved around in static bags for a long time now, so for all I know mine don't work anymore after being jostled around in a box with other pieces of hardware. If I can get to testing them I might still be an option if that other card doesn't work.

Let me look in my parts bin. I had a couple of SB Awe64 Gold's if you are interested in that over an Awe32.

I want to, but I just can't part with the red behemoth! :(

^Free Bump^ for a guy who's looking for a working GUS with drivers! These things rocked!

**memories**

7915807b5d.jpg

What a pity. :(

bump and added photos of my creative

Thanks for the bump. Someone here may have an AWE64 Gold, so I might have to go for that since they have less noise. I will keep you in mind though, definately. :)

I don't check the forums as often as you probably. :p In all honesty mine have been moved around in static bags for a long time now, so for all I know mine don't work anymore after being jostled around in a box with other pieces of hardware. If I can get to testing them I might still be an option if that other card doesn't work.

Well I should have it in about a week to ten days, so when I get it, I will let you know for sure if I still need one from ya. I wish PayPal didn't take their sweet ass time to transfer money from your bank account. :mad:

Curious, just wtf are you building and why? (bump)

I'm building "the ULTIMATE DOS/Glide gaming machine" (tm) so I can get my nostalgia on. Old games don't like XP and newer hardware in general, XP Pro x64 even more so. Besides, I've always wanted to throw together a classic gaming machine but never had the extra money to do so, until now. Besides, it will be something to keep me busy until I get my economic stimulus check so I can get some Penryn lovin'. :D

Let me look in my parts bin. I had a couple of SB Awe64 Gold's if you are interested in that over an Awe32.

Sweet. See what PCI sound cards you have in there too while you're at it.

Bump. I'm also looking for a Voodoo 3 3000 AGP or a 32MB Voodoo3 3500 with at least the TV-Out dongle. I can always grab the drivers I need online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back