WTB:HP 2.5" Server trays?

Silvers24

Gawd
I really do not know what they cost, but I could use them. For a HP Proliant ML350e Gen8
My hard drives are kinda uh, well they connect.

Any leads to finding some would be great! Or if anyone knows of a nicer way to just keep the hard drives in place, lead me there. Thanks :D

Check ebay. You should be able to pick up batches of them for a couple of bucks each. I suggest getting the part number and searching that too. They likely are the same trays across several models and generations. The HP Quickspec sheet for your server should have the part number.

Check ebay. You should be able to pick up batches of them for a couple of bucks each. I suggest getting the part number and searching that too. They likely are the same trays across several models and generations. The HP Quickspec sheet for your server should have the part number.
And provide your server model/part number here too for those of us that might have some to help you out. (y)

Thing is, I got this second hand. So I never looked at the motherboard itself for the information. I didnt want to deal with ebay. Even though I saw them there.
Let alone part number, though I have scoured what manuals I have gotten, I never once thought to look for the part number of the trays (as no trays came with it, just dummy trays and that was two). Its being used at home, so the need isnt great, I just dont like them hanging in by the connections only. Ha
Thanks very much for the help.

Thing is, I got this second hand. So I never looked at the motherboard itself for the information. I didnt want to deal with ebay. Even though I saw them there.
Let alone part number, though I have scoured what manuals I have gotten, I never once thought to look for the part number of the trays (as no trays came with it, just dummy trays and that was two). Its being used at home, so the need isnt great, I just dont like them hanging in by the connections only. Ha
Thanks very much for the help.
Part number of dummy tray? I can find what fits using that.

Back