WTB: GTX 1060/1070 | 1TB NVMe SSD

Retsam

2[H]4U
Looking for a good deal on a the following..

1) GTX 1060 6GB or 1070

2) 1TB NVMe SSD (I prefer WD/Samsung)

Thanks! Lmk.

Last edited:
WD is selling the SN550 1Tb on their site for $109.99 right now (WD Blue SN550 NVMe). I think if you sign up for email notifications, you can get 10% off of your purchase.

WD is selling the SN550 1Tb on their site for $109.99 right now (WD Blue SN550 NVMe). I think if you sign up for email notifications, you can get 10% off of your purchase.

Yeah thanks for the heads up. I have seen them go for $60ish used, so the money thing is a factor atm for me. So I am looking for a used one. :p Thanks though.

WD is also out of stock most of the time on those as well.

Toilet paper has more endurance than QLC. I have been finding that if its not directly listed, its QLC and they are hiding that fact for 'reasons'

Toilet paper has more endurance than QLC. I have been finding that if its not directly listed, its QLC and they are hiding that fact for 'reasons'

What is? The SN550? I dont think so. Why do you think so?

What is? The SN550? I dont think so. Why do you think so?
You can find the nfo if you look but in general, a new 1TB at around 100$ is definitely QLC with an endurance of 150-1000 program erase cycles where as TLC has 1500-3000. (MLC has 30k to 35k hence price)

You can find the nfo if you look but in general, a new 1TB at around 100$ is definitely QLC with an endurance of 150-1000 program erase cycles where as TLC has 1500-3000. (MLC has 30k to 35k hence price)

Pretty sure SN550 is TLC just fyi. Id have to do some poking around to find the info somewhere.

Pretty sure SN550 is TLC just fyi. Id have to do some poking around to find the info somewhere.
I think you are right, though I dont know why these companies make this crucial bit of nfo so hard to fine. Sort of trying to find what type of flash whatever SD card uses.

Thanks for the offers!

Still looking for a 1TB NVME SSD. Nobody with a WD SN550 huh?

I have a used GTX 1070 that I just pulled out of my old PC. I am looking for $170 for it with shipping included. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Back