WTB: GTA V for PC/8GB DDR3 ram/120~240GB SSD

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

Looking for a couple of things for my buddy. He is a teacher and going to grad school so he is on a super tight budget. I hooked him up with an eVGA 660 SuperClocked for $40, which made him super happy (he plays @ 1050P). That being said, one of his sticks of ram took a dump and I am not sure how long it will take for Kingston to replace it. The ram is going in a FX 6300 (OC'd of course) system so anything over 1866 is pretty much a waste. I would like to get a DDR3 1866 CAS 9 kit if possible but failing that I will take a 1600 CAS 8/9 kit. Looking to keep this under $50 shipped max please.

EDIT: I got the ram I was looking for!

Next up is a steam key for GTA V. He would rather get it from a person instead of Cd-Keys, but If I can't get it for $25~$28 via PP gift then I will go the CD keys route. Shoot me a PM if you have a key you wanna part with please!

Finally I am in need of a 120GB SSD for a plex box. Doesn't have to be a speed demon (SATA II is ok) but I do not want any junk like those infamous Kingston V300s that were slower then a flash drive. Looking to spend around $30-35 for a 120GB, could stretch it to $50 for a decent 240~250GB drive. Please have a SS showing the drive health if possible.

TIA.

-CC

Last edited:
Back